Why US needs to re-elect Trump – Don Ubani
Presenting My Support For The Re-election of President Donald Trump of United States of America.
By Sir Don Ubani; KSC, JP
Okwubunka of Asa.
1st November, 2020.
American Democracy, which is believed to be the most stable in the world, actually did not necessarily start with the Declaration of Independence in 1776. It also may not have begun in 1788 when the American Constitution was ratified by the States. Even 1789 when the first American President, George Washington, was elected could not be said to have marked the commencement of American Democracy.
Lest I am misunderstood, there has been a raging controversy amongst Political Historans on who actually was the first President of America. While some argue that John Hanson elected to the Presidency in 1781 by Thirteen Original English Colonies was the first President of America, many others, including Yours Sincerely, strongly and most convincingly hold that George Washington was the first President of the United States of America.
The justification is simple. Under the Articles of Confederation that produced John Hanson as President, the United States had no Executive Arm. The President of the Congress was merely a Ceremonial Position within the Confederation Congress. He had no Executive Powers. The Presidency of John Hanson could be likened to that of Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe of Nigeria between 1959 and 1963.
American Democracy emerged from a Delicate Crucible of Democratic Test. That was in 1796 when President George Washington, Declining to Serve a Third Term in Office, had Voluntarily Retired from Active Politics. In his patriotic altruistic liberal thought, he had considered the negative implications and consequences that could arise if he accepted a Third Term and, probably, died in Office. He reasoned that should that happen, his successors would insist on serving a Third Term. He, therefore, retired and made way for the election of President John Adams in 1797 and, by so doing, laid the foundation of a Two-Term Presidency. American Democracy is, for that reason, said to have its roots in 1797.
Between President George Washington and the incumbent President, Donald Trump, the United States of America had had forty-three other Presidents. Donald Trump (74 years) is, therefore, the Forty-Fifth President.
Apart from President Abraham Lincoln (1860) who was elected the 16th President of the United States of America, having taken advantage of a deeply divided Democratic Party, to emerge as the first American President on the platform of Republican Party, no other President had done as much for America as Donald Trump has done.
Before his emergence in 2017, American economy was in a very precarious state, with a very high rate of unemployment. It was almost at the nadir of economic chaos and collapse. Today, among other accomplishments, the Trump Administration can easily and verifiably lay claim to the following achievements;
(1) Almost Four Million Jobs have been created since his inauguration on January 20, 2017,
(2) More Americans are now employed than ever recorded,
(3) Creation of more than Four Hundred Thousand Manufacturing Jobs,
(4) Manufacturing Jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than three decades,
(5) Economic Growth in the last quarter hit 4.2 %,
(6) New Unemployment Claims recently hit a 49-Year Low,
(7) Median Household Income has hit highest level ever recorded,
(8) African-American Unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded and the same applies to Hispanic-Americans,
(9) Women’s Unemployment rate has hit it’s lowest in 65 years,
(10) Youth Unemployment has also recorded the lowest in nearly half a century,
(11) Signing of the Biggest Tax Cut ever recorded in the history of America, which has vigorously given sustainable impetus to vibrancy in economic growth,
(12) Enacted Regulated Relief for Commercial Banks and Credit Unions,
(13) His America First Policy has consistently Exposed Africa’s Inept Leadership that has, for many years, left the African Continent vulnerable to complications of lack of development,
(14) His open concern over unrestricted killing of Christians in Nigeria by terrorist Fulani herdsmen has, so far, served as a check and balance on the excesses of the terrorist gang,
(15) His condemnation of Obama’s Sodomy that the Democrats shamelessly honour as Same Sex Marriage,
(16) His Overt Expression of Belief in Jehovah God,
(17) His Recognition of Jerusalem as Capital of Israel and
(18) His Indisputable Transparency and Accountability in Running the Affairs of Government.
If I were an American Voter, except God would decree otherwise, nothing, I repeat nothing, would debar me from casting my vote for President Donald Trump.
I, therefore, urge all American Voters with good conscience and concern for the future to cast their votes for President Donald Trump, as I look forward to hearing the good news of his Expected Electoral Victory on the Statutory First Tuesday of this Month of November, 2020.
Okwubunka of Asa.Steve Oko, Publisher/C.E.O, WaWa News Global. For more information on advert placement and news coverage, contact us on: 08038725600, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com Always read WaWa News Global - Your most dependable online news platform for the latest breaking news in Nigeria.