#EndSARS protest : Nnamdi Kanu decries attacks on banks, private homes
* Orders arrest of traitors, corrupt politicians
* Insists Buhari must address youths in English, Fulfude
* Marshalls 9 point cardinal rules of revolution
By Steve Oko
Leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has decried the reported attacks on banks and private individuals’s homes and businesses by #EndSARS protesters in some parts of the country.
He condemned such actions which he said contradicted the spirit of the revolution.
Kanu in a post on his facebook page expressed strong support for the youths in the ongoing revolution but cautioned against veering off the main purpose of the movement.
He argued that there was no justification to attack banks, places of worship or private individuals as the revolution was only targeted at bad governance and excesses of those in power.
The IPOB Leader also cautioned the youths to be weary of the antics of politicians benefiting from the current order who would attempt to break their ranks with blackmail.
He said that already these enemies of real change were beginning to introduce ethnic colouration to the ongoing heroic efforts of Nigerian youths with the evil intention of scattering them.
Kanu, therefore, released a nine -point cardinal rule of the on-going revolution in the country.
Below is a full text of the post :
“1. No attack on Banks.
2. No attack on private homes and businesses.
3. No ethnic bigotry, Nigerian youths are united.
4. No attack on mosques and churches.
5. If you are attacked by the police or army, retaliate. It’s called self defence.
6. No attack on fellow citizens.
7. Arrest every corrupt politician and traitor regardless of tribe or ethnicity.
8. DEMAND TO SEE BUHARI IN PERSON. He must address Nigerians in English and Fulfude.
9. ‘Buhari’ should answer questions LIVE from Nigerian youths via a phone-in.
Nigerian youths have demonstrated how formidable they are, they MUST destroy everything that has been destroying their lives especially bad government.
We move ❤️✊
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Steve Oko, Publisher/C.E.O, WaWa News Global. For more information on advert placement and news coverage, contact us on: 08038725600, or via email email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org Always read WaWa News Global - Your most dependable online news platform for the latest breaking news in Nigeria.
BREAKING: NMA suspends Abia doctors’ indefinite strike
Abia Justice Forum holds prayers to enthrone democracy, promote good governance in state
Appeal court halts move to stop Otti’s inauguration