Covid -19: Enugu govt distributes palliatives to physically challenged
The administration of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, in continuation of its benevolence and support to residents of the state, especially during this COVID-19 pandemic, has through the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) presented palliatives to the state chapter of the Spinal Cord Injuries Association of Nigeria, at the National Orthopedic Hospital, Enugu.
Complying with the directives of Gov. Ugwuanyi, SEMA has been quietly distributing relief materials, such as rice, noodles, eggs, chicken, among other food items, to orphanage homes, hospitals, People with Disabilities (PWDs) and the poorest of the poor, to cushion the effect of the pandemic on the lives of the beneficiaries.
Some of the places visited so far include:
-Various churches in the state for the vulnerable and poorest of the poor in their communities
– PWDs at Oji River LGA, Udenu LGA, Nkanu West LGA and Enugu City
– Cheshire Home, Enugu
– Red Cross Motherless Babies Home
– Mother of Christ Motherless Babies Home
– Mother Louisa Charity Home
– Rehabilitation Centre, Emene
– Old People’s Home
– ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane, Enugu
– Ntasi Obi Ndi No Na Afufu Hospital, Enugu
– Annunciation Hospital, Enugu
– Mother of Christ Hospital, Enugu
– Home for the Needy Children
The state government’s palliatives were also extended, to the State Correspondents’ Chapel of the Nigerian Union of Journalists.Steve Oko, Publisher/C.E.O, WaWa News Global. For more information on advert placement and news coverage, contact us on: 08038725600, or via email email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org Always read WaWa News Global - Your most dependable online news platform for the latest breaking news in Nigeria.