#EFCC vs Fayose: The Facts
By Leye Olayinka
1. N4.7bn was paid into Sylvan McNamara Nig. Ltd. account in Diamond Bank through the NSA office between April 4, 2014, and December 15, 2014.
2. Sylvan McNamara Nig. Ltd. is owned by Senator Musiliu Obanikoro’s sons, Babajide and Gbolahan.
3. EFCC declared Babajide and Gbolahan Obanikoro WANTED in 2016.
4. Today, Babajide Obanikoro is one of the APC House of Reps candidates in Lagos.
5. Musiliu Obanikoro, on whose instance the N4.7bn was paid into account of a company belonging to his sons is now in the USA.
6. From Monday, November 19, 2018, EFCC will begin to prove how Fayose received N1.3bn from the N4.7bn paid into the account of Sylvan McNamara Nig. Ltd. (belonging to Obanikoro’s sons).
7. EFCC will also prove to Nigerians what happened to the owners of Sylvan McNamara Nig. Ltd. that it declared wanted in 2016.
#Main fact to note;
Sylvan McNamara Nig. Ltd, owner of the account in which the NSA paid N4.7bn belongs to OBANIKORO’s SONs.