The portfolios were announced by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Ajuri Ngelale.
Tinubu’s ministers with portfolios at a glance:
By Steve Oko
Below is the full list of the 58 Ministers appointed Wednesday by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu with their portfolios.
Below is the geopolitical arrangement of the list with the South East getting the least slots of five out of the 58 slots.
1. Minister of Communications, Innovations and Digital Economy —- Bosun Tijani
2. Minister of State, Environment and Ecological Management – Ishak Salako.
3. Minister of Finance and Coordinating.
4. Minister of the Economy – Wale Edun
5. Minister of Marine and Blue Economy – Bunmi Tunji-Ojo
6. Minister of Power – Adebayo Adelabu
7. Minister of State, Health and Social Welfare – Tunji Alausa
8. Minister of Solid Minerals Development – Dele Alake
9. Minister of Tourism – Lola Ade-John
10. Minister of Transportation – Adegboyega Oyetola
11. Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment – Doris Anite
12. Minister of Innovation, Science and Technology -Uche Nnaji
13. Minister of State, Labour and Employment – Nkiruka Onyejeocha.
14. Minister of Women Affairs – Uju Kennedy.
15. Minister of works – David Umahi.
16. Minister of Aviation and Aerospace Development – Festus Keyamo
17. Minister of Youths – Abubakar Momoh.
28. Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation – Betta Edu.
29. Minister of State, Gas Resources – Ekperipe Ekpo.
30. Minister of State, Petroleum Resources – Heineken Lokpobiri.
31. Minister of Sports Development – John Enoh.
32. Minister of Federal Capital Territory – Nyesom Wike
33. Minister of, Art, Culture and the Creative Economy – Hannatu Musawa
34. Minister of Defence – Mohammed Badaru
35. Minister of State, Defence – Bello Matawalle.
36. Minister of State, Education, Yusuf T. Sununu.
37. Minister of Housing and Urban Development, Ahmed M. Dangiwa.
38. Minister of State, Housing and Urban Development, Abdullahi T. Gwarzo.
40. Minister of Budget and Economic Planning, Atiku Bagudu.
41. Minister of Environment and Ecological Management- (Kaduna)
42. Minister of State, Federal Capital Territory – Maria Mahmud.
43. Minister of State, Water Resources and Sanitation, Bello M. Goronto
44. Minister of Agriculture and Food Security- Abubakar Kyari.
45. Minister of Education- Tahir Maman.
46. Minister of Interior- Sa’idu A. Alkali.
47. Minister of Foreign Affairs- Yusuf M. Tuggar .
48. Coordinating Minister of Health and Social Welfare- Ali Pate.
49. Minister of Police Affairs- Ibrahim Geidam.
50. Minister of State, Steel Development- Maigari Ahmadu
51. Minister of Steel Development – Shuaibu Audu.
52. Minister of Information and National Orientation – Muhammed Idris.
53. Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice – Lateef Fagbemi.
54. Minister of Labour and Employment – Simon Lalong.
55. Minister of State, Police Affairs – Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim.
56. Minister of Special Duties and Intergovernmental Affairs – Zephaniah Jisalo.
57. Minister of Water Resources and Sanitation – Joseph Utsev.
58. Minister of State, Agriculture and Food Security – Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi.
Senate President had after the confirmation of the ministerial nominees by the red chamber, announced that 45 out of 48 nominees had been cleared, but a perusal of the list now reveals the Minister designates are actually 58.
Steve Oko, Publisher/C.E.O, WaWa News Global. For more information on advert placement and news coverage, contact us on: 08038725600, or via email email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org Always read WaWa News Global - Your most dependable online news platform for the latest breaking news in Nigeria.