Nnamdi kanu reveals ‘APC election riggers’ for Imo gubber poll
By Steve Oko
Leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has revealed some names he claimed the All Progressive Congress, APC, had allegedly tipped to rig the governorship poll in Imo State on Saturday.
Kanu who made the revelation during a live broadcast on Radio Biafra in Brussels, Belgium on Thursday night urged IPOB members to ensure APC is voted out in Imo State.
He said APC had already perfected to use the following individuals to remain in power in the state.
Kanu who said he got wind of the plan through intelligence explained that the riggings were designed to take place at local government collation centres.
He, therefore, urged the people to watch out for the following names and checkmate them:
1) CLEMENT ARCHIBONG – ABO MBAISE
2) UZO CHIKWENDU – AHIAZU MBAISE
3) THERESA AKALONU – EHIME MBANO
4) NWABICHI OKORIE – EZINIHITE MBAISE
5) PETER OKORIE – IDEATO NORTH
6) GEORGE NJOKU – IDEATO SOUTH
7) EKEOMA NNEBUE – IHITE UBOMA
8) IJEOMA PETER MARRY NWOSU – IKEDURU
9) EMEKA OKIKE – ISIALA MBANO
10) CHIDIMMA OPARA NEXTON – ISU
11) ODILINYE MARRY – MBAITOLU
12) UGOCHUKWU BLESSING – NGOR OKPALA
13) OBIORA OKAFOR – NJABA
14) BENJAMIN NONYELUM – NKWERE
15) DANIEL LEFU – NWANGELE
16) ACHIBIE OGBONNE – OBOWU
17) UGWUADU CHRISTIAN – UGWUTA
18) NWOKE NWABUEZE – OHAJI EGBEMA
19) ELTELBETH ORANEBO – OKIGWE
20) JIM REBECCA- ONUIMO
21) NJOKU ALLOYSIUS – ORLU
22) FRANK OKORIE – ORSU
23) NKEMDIRIM JULIET – ORU EAST
24) ABADINEGO OKOLIE – ORU WEST
25) NOEL IKENNA – OWERRI NORTH
26) EBERE ORJI – OWERRI WEST.
27) EMMANUELLA BEN OKWARA will be at INEC Headquarters to collect all the results compiled by these people.
Steve Oko, Publisher/C.E.O, WaWa News Global. For more information on advert placement and news coverage, contact us on: 08038725600, or via email email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org Always read WaWa News Global - Your most dependable online news platform for the latest breaking news in Nigeria.